Saturday, October 11, 2008

LANDON'S WORK OF ART


So here we have it, Landon's newest work of art. Ya got to love the terrible two's.
Isn't it funny how when you have children you wish for peace and quiet but when it gets quiet you know something is going on and it won't be anything good. Well here it is, the footboard of my bed with yellow crayon. Even though it came off with a lot of scrubbing, you can still see the mark from the wax.



















Its a good thing I was in a good mood that day and was able to laugh about it. Lisa I think you still have one up on me but we definatly have some compitition with our two year olds.














3 comments:

Lisa said...

I can totally feel your pain right now as I am laughing my head off! Yea, I am so glad that mine isn't the only one who likes to draw :) I swear that I think something she has done is horrible, until the next thing which seems to always worse!!! Wait till you see my next post about what my little darlin did! By the way, I LOVE your bed!

ginger said...

Yeah, you and Lisa better keep your little ones away from eachother or there would be some major destruction! They are cute stinkers!

The Ryan Family said...

oh kids.....Mine sure love to test my patience! I feel bad that I gave you guys such a hard time about starting a blog and now that you have one I totally haven't had time to update mine. :(

We have been so busy getting into the new house and between Jen's schedule and mine we hardly know if we are coming or going sometimes!