Thursday, February 19, 2009

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a whole lot has gone on in our family since my last posting but that is pretty normal for us. We are about the most boring people I guess. We are pretty excited for April to come though because we are going on a cruise to the Caribean. I cannot wait! We have been trying to get everything ready now so we don't have to worry about it later. I know it seems a little early to pack but what can I say I can't wait. Who wouldn't want to go on vacation with NO KIDS for 10 days to a tropical paradise. Time is definatly going by way too slow but then when it comes it will fly by like it never happened. I havn't ever even been out of the U.S. except for Mexico so this is a new expierience for me. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! Oh and I am so glad Ginger and Robert have decided to join us along with James & Dayla, Janet & John, and Brittani &Nick. It is going to be a blast.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I am SO SO SO jealous! Can we come along too :) Good for you guys, I am sure that this is a much deserved break for you all! And I bet that time will go by really quick!