Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Just call me a slacker

Ok so I am just a slacker. I have not even looked at the blogs in over a month. I have been so dang busy with everything. So much has happened and I havn't even blogged any of it. I didn't even get Christmas photos posted but o well that is how life goes I guess. Maddison turned 5 years old last month. I can't believe my only little girl is 5. How time flies. Oh ya and I got a Job. Yes after 10 years of being a stay at home mom I finally got a job. As if staying home and raising children isn't enough work. Well my job isn't hard at all and I only work 4 hours a day but best of all I get to take my kids with me so I still get to have them with me. Ok so it sounds to good to be true. Well it isn't the greatest job in the world but it works for me. I work in the playroom at the new Golds Gym. Ya I know as if I don't get enough of the bawling screaming kids at home all day, i had to just add a few more bawling screaming kids to my day,but its not so bad. The pay isn't the best either but at least I get free Gym membership. Life is great. That is pretty much all I have been doing lately but it definately keeps me beyond busy, along with the many other jobs that comes with raising children. I know I am crazy.

1 comment:

Ephra said...

wow, your busy! how fun to actually have a gym to work out at!! have fun and your puppies were adorable..enjoy your little one, mine is turning 12 on saturday :(